Monday, March 3, 2014

Friend Makin' Monday

 Happy Monday, folks! I hope your Monday went well!

With it being another Monday, I'm going to get this post out there on time! I love the movies theme that was chosen this week, however I did not watch last night's Oscars. Normally, I'm a huge movie fan, but I've been slacking in that realm...too. But, here we go!

If you’ve taken part in FMM, then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section over at Losing Weight and Having Fun so we can all see your FMM questions and answers!

1. What is your all time favorite movie?
I can't necessarily choose which is my favorite, so I'll give my Top 3, mostly of the moment, or the movies I watch most often?

Top Gun (1986) Poster 
You can't not go with Top Gun. There's something about 80's Tom Cruise. *swoon*

She's Out of My League (2010) Poster

I'm more of a comedy girl, so I definitely have to plug "She's Out of My League." Is it going to win an Oscar? No. However, I must say, it's great for laughs. And I quote it...

Speaking of quoting movies, probably one of my most quoted movies, especially around the office (and I have the red Swingline to prove it, thank you Mr. K)...

Office Space (1999) Poster 
 It's a good one. :)
 
2. Who is your favorite actor and actress?
 Actress is an easy pick: Jennifer Lawrence.

She's witty, smart, sarcastic, blunt, and gorgeous, all rolled into one goofy-down-to-earth girl. I absolutely adore her.

Actor: I'd either have to say Bradley Cooper, or Tom Cruise (80's Tom Cruise, of course).

3. What is the first movie you ever saw at the cinema?
I'm honestly not sure? Probably something Disney. I still love anything-Disney.

4. Did you watch The Oscars last night?
Nope. Hockey :)

5. How many of the Best Picture nominations did you watch and which did you enjoy the most?
Ugh. None. But quite a few are on  my to-watch list, such as Captain Phillips, 12 Years a Slave, and Dallas Buyers Club.

6. What did you think of Ellen hosting The Oscars?
I love Ellen regardless, but I hear she did a wonderful job, aside from not watching the awards show.

7. If you had the chance to play a part in any movie, what would it be?
Anything opposite Bradley Cooper? (Sorry Mr. K!)

8. Is there a movie you have watched that was so bad that you have either walked out of the cinema or turned it off?
I may be a motorsports fan, but I cannot, repeat cannot stand Talladega Nights.
 Talladega Nights: The Ballad of Ricky Bobby (2006) Poster
I just...can't...

9. What do you think of 3D and IMAX movies? Are they worth the extra money?
Nah. I'm not too much of a fan. Now hockey or motorsports in IMAX? I'll pony up!

10. What was the last movie you saw at the cinema?
 Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues

Anchorman 2: The Legend Continues (2013) Poster

2 comments:

  1. Love she's outta my league, lol. Popping in from FMM!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great answers - I'm with you on the 80's Tom Cruise, I think he was much sexier back then ;)

    ReplyDelete