Saturday, December 31, 2011

2012: Ready or Not

I'm not a fan of New Year's Resolutions, I'll be honest. But this year I'm setting one. Actually more of a goal. I know I've come a long way during this journey, and some would say that I'm fine the way I am, but I'm not completely happy. So this is it:

I resolve to make it to single digit sized pants.

If it's an 8 or 9, I'm cool with it. Currently I'm a 12 or 14, depending on brands, so I've got some work to do. I know I shouldn't get hung up on numbers. I've mentioned that before. It's just not a healthy way of thinking. But it's a goal.

My goal.

So raise a glass. Here's to 2012. May the New Year find you peace and happiness!

P.S.: I want to know, what are your New Years Resolutions? Comment below. I'd love to hear them!

No comments:

Post a Comment