Tuesday, May 7, 2013

It's one of those weeks...

It's finals week; I've been studying furiously to try to keep my A in Managerial Accounting, however I am dreading the final exam. It's been a tough semester with two challenging classes, one that I'm extremely relieved to put behind me. Not only is/was it finals week, my cousin's funeral was over the weekend, and with family in town, plus stress, AND finals, it's been a weight loss journey week I'd LOVE to put behind me.

On a positive note, since this is finals week, that means no classes this summer! (YEAH!) Since I'm not taking summer classes, I'm planning to get back in the fitness game, with Zumba, cycling, and starting my 'Couch to 5k' regiment hopefully next week (or week after). My plan is to "run" the entire Color Run in Indy July 20, however in speaking with several Twitter-runner friends, this may not be entirely possible due to the amount of people present. I will try my best of course! I do intend to do a few timed 5k's this fall, in hopes to someday run the Mini Marathon in Indianapolis.

I will definitely keep you posted, as I work through the next 9-ish weeks of what I hope isn't H-E-double hockey sticks. ;)

So, with that, I leave this:


No comments:

Post a Comment