Friday, June 14, 2013

C25K Update: Slight Change of Plans...

Well, I suck at life sometimes.

I had planned to run the Color Run July 20 in downtown Indianapolis. Since I dropped the ball, and went to sign up today, it's sold out! (Of course, right?!)

(I'm surprised, but I'm not. I just wish it would've sold out AFTER I signed up! Hindsight's  20/20.)

Instead, the Color Run is being held in Ft. Wayne (same distance drive-wise) the week after, on July 27. Signed up a team, with 3 really good friends of mine (including my favorite little one, 'Cupcake')! 

I'm actually a little relieved, in a way. It gives me an extra week to run a full 5k before the actual run (not the last day of C25K program the DAY I'm supposed to run my race), so there is breathing room of a week built in.

All in all, it works out! Now to just get there... :)

No comments:

Post a Comment